Thursday, May 8, 2014

chew on this response

After reading the first chapter of chew on this, it didn't really change my thinking of fast food. It had a really great hook "we recognize the golden arches more than we do the christian cross". I actually agree with that because I personally dont know as much as i should about the bible and everything but then again I dont know as much as i should about whats in the fast food that I consume either. i'm fourteen now and even as a smaller kid my family never really ate together as a family. we once in a blue moon eat at the table. thanksgiving, sometimes christmas, but never just to do it. I would say I eat eat fast food maybe twice a week but I eat home cooked meals more so im okay with it. what i found interesting in chapter one is the language. the book is to educate the readers on fact about whats in fast food yet the language is way more formal. I appreciate that in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment